East Coast Injury Clinic
Chiropractic Auto Accident Injury Clinic – Neurology Physical Therapy – Interventional Pain Management in Jacksonville FL
Same Day Appointments Available For Auto Injury Patients
In order to qualify for Florida’s Personal Injury Protection (PIP) auto insurance law, you must file a claim within 14 days of an accident. If you do not file a claim within that time period, PIP coverage will no longer apply leaving you to deal with the expenses and other costs associated with your injuries.
If you’re experiencing pain, it’s likely that you’ve found yourself at a loss as to how to cope with it. You can take painkillers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen to reduce your discomfort, but they won’t actually fix the problem — they just mask your symptoms. Our goal is to heal the source of your pain, not simply treat the symptoms.
Located in Jacksonville, Florida, the clinic serves residents from communities throughout the northeastern region of Florida. East Coast Injury Clinic is located in Southside Jacksonville outside of St Johns Town Center and near JTB and 295. The clinic is easily accessible from the Jacksonville Beaches, Green Cove Springs, Ponte Vedra Beach, St Augustine, Fernandina Beach, Julington Creek and surrounding areas.
East Coast Injury Clinic is highly experienced in evaluating and helping patients who have been involved in an auto accident or traumatic accident. Many of the people who come to our team are suffering from post-concussive syndrome, a complex disorder that can cause various long-term symptoms including headaches and memory and concentration issues.
Our office specializes in personal injury, neurology, auto injury, chiropractic treatments and accident injury in Jacksonville, FL. We are equipped to treat injuries that cause pain anywhere on the body, including back and neck injuries; arm, wrist, and leg injuries; headaches; joint pain; and more.
When you visit our Southside chiropractic office, you are treated to a customized pain therapy plan. With adjustment, pain relief, and a variety of other services, your chiropractor will help to get you back to peak health. We have a convenient location, and we offer a family environment that makes it easy to heal.
Multi-Specialty Services Offered
After Your Auto Accident See The Specialists At East Coast Injury Clinic
- In Florida, more than 1074 car accidents happen every day and these car accidents cause back pain and neck pain to thousands of Floridians, often resulting in otherwise healthy people needing medical care.
- When you’re in an auto accident or involved in a wreck, your body takes a beating that doesn’t always present itself immediately.
- There are soft tissue injuries that take days to show up, causing people to go on for weeks with headaches, back pain, and other symptoms.
- After a car accident you have 14 days to seek treatment under PIP for their injuries to be covered by insurance.
- If you don’t see your doctor within 14 days of an accident, then you won’t be eligible for reimbursement from your insurance company.
- A great doctor that focuses on the whole-body wellness after your auto accident. The Chiropractor at Jacksonville East Coast Injury is your local Southside Chiropractor of choice.
- We assist many auto accident victims each week who are suffering from pain and injuries related to their accident.
Chat With Our Care Team
Millions of people rely on chiropractic providers to improve their health and protect them against injury. When something goes wrong, that patient’s next stop is the chiropractor’s office. Our urgent care accident team is there for you, with kindness and respect, ready to help make an injured patient better.
Why Choose Us
We treat auto and car accidents. Our Jacksonville injury doctors have special training in the management of neck/back pain from auto accidents to care for the whole body
Friendly, knowledgeable staff who understand the role of health care in their community and are passionate about helping patients with their unique needs.
We have a team of smart, friendly male and female doctors who are always willing to help. Our central location ensures our patients can be treated with speed, efficiency, and care.
Easy to get to, centrally located in the Town Center area in Southside Jacksonville, FL.
East Coast Injury Clinic Jacksonville, FL
Phone (appointments): (904) 513-3954 | Fax: (904) 212-0223
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm, Saturday - By Appt Only, Sunday - Closed
Address: 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Suite 609 Jacksonville, FL 32256