#1 Rated Auto Accident Injury Clinic in Jacksonville
East Coast Injury Clinic – Auto Accident Injury Care & Chiropractic
located in Jacksonville, FL
Butler Blvd Time To Be More Cautious As Kids Head Back To School And College
As Florida students begin the academic year in one form or an additional (either digital or in the classroom), AAA urges drivers to decrease as well as remain alert in both communities and college zones.
” This pandemic might develop risky problems on the highway,” AAA spokesman Mark Jenkins claimed. “Colleges are reopening in different stages as well as drivers might be unsure of where they’ll run into pupils. Regardless, AAA advises drivers to be incredibly mindful around institution zones as well as bus stops. You must likewise treat areas like school zones, as students doing digital classes could be outside at numerous times throughout the day.”
Driving Tips from AAA
1) Slow Down! Rate limits in institution zones are decreased for a reason. A pedestrian struck by a car traveling at 25 miles per hour is almost two-thirds much less most likely to be eliminated compared to a pedestrian struck by a vehicle traveling simply 10 miles per hour much faster.
Pertain to a complete stop. Research study reveals that more than one-third of motorists roll with quit check in college zones or communities. Constantly concerned a total stop, examining carefully for kids on walkways and also in crosswalks before continuing.
Remove diversions. Research shows that taking your eyes off the roadway for just two secs increases your chances of collapsing. Children can move quickly; crossing the road suddenly or arising suddenly in between two parked vehicles. Reduce threat by not utilizing your cell phone or eating while driving, as an example.
2) Comply with the law. Florida chauffeurs can be mentioned for utilizing their portable gadgets while driving through a designated school going across or energetic college zone. Lawbreakers commit a noncriminal traffic violation, culpable as a relocating violation, that includes a base $60 fine, not including court prices or other charges, as well as will have 3 points evaluated versus the vehicle driver’s certificate.
Expect college buses. Vehicle drivers are needed to stop when coming close to an institution bus that is quit with its traffic signals flashing and also STOP when arms prolonged. (See the various scenarios in the layout below).
3) Watch for bicycles. Youngsters on bikes are frequently inexperienced, unsteady and also uncertain. Slow down and allow at least three feet of passing range in between your automobile as well as a bicyclist. If your child trips a bicycle to institution, call for that she or he wear an effectively fitted bike helmet on every trip.
4) Talk with your teen. Car crashes are the leading cause of death for teenagers in the United States, and nearly one in four deadly accidents entailing teen drivers occurs throughout the after-school hours of 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
In between 2008 and 2017:
1,241 people were killed in school-transportation-related crashes– approximately 124 casualties per year.
21% (264) of these fatalities were of school-age children (18 and also more youthful).
Passengers of school transportation automobiles represented 10% of the deaths.
Non-occupants (pedestrians, bicyclists, and so on) made up 20% of the fatalities.
The majority of (70%) of the people that shed their lives in these accidents were residents of the other lorries included.
97 school-age pedestrians passed away in school-transportation-related collisions.
55% were struck by college buses, 1% by automobiles working as school buses, as well as 44% by various other automobiles (automobile, light trucks and also vans, huge vehicles, and motorbikes, and so on) associated with the accidents.
Schools Near Butler Blvd in Jacksonville FL
Quality Care Options At EastCoastInjury
Southside's Top-Rated JTB & Auto Accident Chiropractor
East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist is located at 9889 Gate Parkway N Suite 305, Jacksonville.
Directions From Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) :
- Head northwest on Yankee Clipper Dr
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on Yankee Clipper Dr. slight left and keep right.
- Continue straight onto Dixie Clipper Dr
- Keep left to stay on Dixie Clipper Dr and continue onto Airport Rd.
- Turn right to merge onto I-95 S toward Jacksonville and merge onto I-95 S.
- Take exit 362A to merge onto I-295 S and head straight for 10.5mi.
- Keep left to stay on I-295 S and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 to merge onto FL-202 W/Butler Blvd.
- Take the Gate Parkway exit and keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Johns Town Center
- Merge onto Gate Pkwy N.
- Turn right and East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist will be on your left.
We are open Monday Friday 9am - 6:00pm. For additional questions, you can call us at (904) 513-3954 or you can find us on Yelp. Our Jacksonville chiropractor is waiting on your call. There is no reason to live with chronic pain due to your work or auto injury.