#1 Rated Auto Accident Injury Clinic in Jacksonville
East Coast Injury Clinic – Auto Accident Injury Care & Chiropractic
located in Jacksonville, FL
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A man was killed and two other people were injured in a crash Saturday on Interstate 295, north of 103rd Street, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
According to the Highway Patrol, a Ford pickup truck was heading north on I-295 while a Toyota sedan was traveling in the inside lane of northbound I-295 and a Nissan pickup truck was traveling in the outside lane of northbound I-295. Troopers said the Ford pickup then changed lanes to the left and collided with the Toyota sedan. That’s when troopers said the driver of the Ford pickup lost control, collided with the Nissan pickup and overturned into a ditch. The Nissan pickup also overturned into the ditch, troopers said.
The driver of the Ford pickup, a 54-year-old Jacksonville man, died at the scene, troopers said.
The driver of the Nissan pickup, a 38-year-old Jacksonville woman, and the driver of the Toyota sedan, a 21-year-old Jacksonville man, suffered minor injuries, according to the Highway Patrol.
The FHP report shows it’s unknown whether the three drivers were wearing seat belts.
All northbound lanes of I-295 were shut down for several hours.
Quality Care Options At EastCoastInjury
Southside's Top-Rated JTB & Auto Accident Chiropractor
East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist is located at 9889 Gate Parkway N Suite 305, Jacksonville.
Directions From Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) :
- Head northwest on Yankee Clipper Dr
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on Yankee Clipper Dr. slight left and keep right.
- Continue straight onto Dixie Clipper Dr
- Keep left to stay on Dixie Clipper Dr and continue onto Airport Rd.
- Turn right to merge onto I-95 S toward Jacksonville and merge onto I-95 S.
- Take exit 362A to merge onto I-295 S and head straight for 10.5mi.
- Keep left to stay on I-295 S and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 to merge onto FL-202 W/Butler Blvd.
- Take the Gate Parkway exit and keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Johns Town Center
- Merge onto Gate Pkwy N.
- Turn right and East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist will be on your left.
We are open Monday Friday 9am - 6:00pm. For additional questions, you can call us at (904) 513-3954 or you can find us on Yelp. Our Jacksonville chiropractor is waiting on your call. There is no reason to live with chronic pain due to your work or auto injury.