#1 Rated Auto Accident Injury Clinic in Jacksonville
East Coast Injury Clinic – Auto Accident Injury Care & Chiropractic
located in Jacksonville, FL
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.– Driving along J. Turner Butler Blvd to Kernan Blvd, depending on the time of day, can be a headache for commuters.
Web traffic can obtain so supported in the area that the congestion gets to as far as the I-295 interchange.
However a new traffic control at the JTB and Kernan intersection is expected to aid. Prior to the light was installed, each chauffeur had to stop at a stop indicator at the intersection, which triggered significant back-ups.
Florida Division of Transportation spokesperson Hampton Ray said the signal will actually relocate more people via much safer and also quicker.
” This will certainly boost the overall movement at the intersection itself,” Ray claimed. “Create some more effectiveness, which is truly essential to the mainline JTB and stop fender benders.”
An additional lane was likewise included in the ramp on JTB eastbound heading toward Kernan northbound to boost capacity in the location.
The new renovations mark a landmark in an even larger road project: the reveal lanes task of I-295 that will certainly expand from State Roadway 9B to simply north of JTB.
“Major milestones such as this interchange enhancement are really a crucial piece of the wider task,” Ray stated.
There will be 3 new 12-foot travel lanes in each instructions, sound walls at numerous locations on the east beltway, building and construction of drain ponds and the setup of digital systems at different locations.
The $178 million task is set to be complete next springtime, depending upon weather condition as well as unanticipated situations.
As soon as the project is full, vehicle drivers will have access to 2 reveal lanes in both instructions for a cost or can proceed using the non-tolled section of I-295.
While this one part of the job is complete, expect web traffic shifts and also much more active building areas as job proceeds, and also keep in mind to focus and also reduce when traveling with these areas.
Quality Care Options At EastCoastInjury
Southside's Top-Rated JTB & Auto Accident Chiropractor
East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist is located at 9889 Gate Parkway N Suite 305, Jacksonville.
Directions From Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) :
- Head northwest on Yankee Clipper Dr
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on Yankee Clipper Dr. slight left and keep right.
- Continue straight onto Dixie Clipper Dr
- Keep left to stay on Dixie Clipper Dr and continue onto Airport Rd.
- Turn right to merge onto I-95 S toward Jacksonville and merge onto I-95 S.
- Take exit 362A to merge onto I-295 S and head straight for 10.5mi.
- Keep left to stay on I-295 S and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 to merge onto FL-202 W/Butler Blvd.
- Take the Gate Parkway exit and keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Johns Town Center
- Merge onto Gate Pkwy N.
- Turn right and East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist will be on your left.
We are open Monday Friday 9am - 6:00pm. For additional questions, you can call us at (904) 513-3954 or you can find us on Yelp. Our Jacksonville chiropractor is waiting on your call. There is no reason to live with chronic pain due to your work or auto injury.