Secrets to Getting A Good Night Sleep – So You Can Heal
East Coast Injury Clinic
Auto Accident Injury Care & Chiropractic
located in Jacksonville, FL
Getting Rid of Aches and Pains in the Morning
When you sleep, you’re supposed to rejuvenate and relax the body. This is the time it takes to heal. You should wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. This is not true for everyone, though. Having chronic pain in the morning is something that many people deal with on an ongoing basis. Whether their sleep quality has to be addressed or other issues, it is important to know how you can reduce the pain the body is in and sleep more soundly at night.
With help from the Southside Jacksonville chiropractic care that you receive, you can find that the aches and pains you are suffering from comes with many benefits. Learn more about these benefits below to have a better night’s rest and how to wake up refreshed.
Getting Better Sleep at Night
Having a lack of sleep or poor sleep at night is usually associated with chronic pain throughout the day. When you fix the issue of sleeping, you’re also able to fix the issue of the pain you are in. Of course, the different people that have varying sleep qualities and situations are all going to react differently throughout the day.
The right sleep position and mattress can help with this type of pain throughout the day, as well as the sleep a person gets at night. In addition to this, having the right healthcare can also help to manage the sleep and pain cycle a person is currently going through.
Obtaining Effective Pain Management
While getting enough and effective sleep is one of the greatest things you can do for your pain, you should also have an effective pain management technique to go along with it. While this doesn’t have to be pain medications, it could be something that is more holistically approached, so you can have a natural way to reduce the pain you’re in. Some of the options for this include, but are not limited to:
- Massage therapy is a great way to reduce aches and pains in the body and can help to remove the knots found in the muscles
- Pain relievers that can be topically placed on the skin
- Hot and cold treatments can be used on the places where pain is usually felt to reduce the pain you’re currently feeling
- Chiropractic care can also be something that you want to look into getting. This provides many benefits, not just for pain relief but better sleeping and other extras that might help you throughout the days
Having better care for yourself, and your body is one of the best things you can do. Manage your pain and your sleep with the best option that works with you and the situation you are in.
Are you ready to get more out of the chiropractic care that you receive? Want to speak with professionals that can provide the help you need when aligning your spine and feeling better overall? Speak with us today and get an appointment to come in and get your spine aligned.
Quality Care Options At EastCoastInjury
Southside's Top-Rated JTB & Auto Accident Chiropractor
East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist is located at 9889 Gate Parkway N Suite 305, Jacksonville.
Directions From Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) :
- Head northwest on Yankee Clipper Dr
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on Yankee Clipper Dr. slight left and keep right.
- Continue straight onto Dixie Clipper Dr
- Keep left to stay on Dixie Clipper Dr and continue onto Airport Rd.
- Turn right to merge onto I-95 S toward Jacksonville and merge onto I-95 S.
- Take exit 362A to merge onto I-295 S and head straight for 10.5mi.
- Keep left to stay on I-295 S and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 to merge onto FL-202 W/Butler Blvd.
- Take the Gate Parkway exit and keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Johns Town Center
- Merge onto Gate Pkwy N.
- Turn right and East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist will be on your left.
We are open Monday Friday 9am - 6:00pm. For additional questions, you can call us at (904) 513-3954 or you can find us on Yelp. Our Jacksonville chiropractor is waiting on your call. There is no reason to live with chronic pain due to your work or auto injury.