East Coast Injury Clinic
Auto Accident Physical Therapy in Jacksonville
If you have recently been injured in a car accident you may want to see a physical therapist to completely recover and get back to peak performance. Our certified physical therapists in Jacksonville FL at East Coast Injury have you covered.
Auto injuries could include pressures, sprains, strain injury, over extension injuries, as well as severe injuries. Our Jacksonville physical therapists are skilled and experienced in rehabilitation treatment for these types of injuries. With their knowledge and skills, they have the cutting edge tool necessary to assist you in getting back to peak performance from you accident.
For many years, our specialists have established a specific knowledge base of car crash physical therapy efforts that aid our patients to successful go back to work in better shape than they started!
Contact Our Physical Therapist in Jacksonville Today To Get Started
Expert Physical Therapists
Our experienced physical therapist in Jacksonville, FL offer an effective option to decrease symptoms, improve function and quality of life. We have specialized therapists on staff ready to create the personalized, evidence-based treatment options you need to help you live to your full potential. Our Doctor of Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistants are certified in Vestibular and Concussion Rehabilitation from the American Institute of Balance as well as Personalized Blood Flow Rehabilitation (BFR).
Physical therapy is a great option if you have experienced any of the following:
- Spinal and/or extremity musculoskeletal pain
- Strain, sprain, tendinopathy
- Generalized weakness
- Movement dysfunction
- Concussion, vestibular dysfunction, BPPV (benign paroxysmal positional vertigo)
- Poor balance
- Work injuries
Some of the services available in our Physical Therapy department include:
- Personalized evidence-based exercise programs
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Balance training
- Canalith repositioning
- FCE (functional capacity evaluations)
- Work hardening
- Pre-surgical and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Injury prevention and maintenance
- Sports performance
Physical Therapy Q & A
We offer state-of-the-art diagnostics and all of our evaluations are conducted by a licensed and certified physical therapist in Jacksonville, FL. Our location is convenient for all southside locations like Baymeadows, 9A, and Butler. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
At your first appointment, your physical therapist in Jacksonville will perform a thorough evaluation based on your history and current presentation.
- Balance & Vestibular Therapy – Instability, falls, fear, dizziness, vertigo, and nausea are inconvenient, uncomfortable, and dangerous. Very commonly the cause is more related to movement than medicine. Our balance specialists don’t just treat symptoms, but also their underlying cause.
- Spine/Back Therapy – Our proven approach to back and neck pain integrates biomechanical testing, treatment, exercise, and education to enable self-management and an active lifestyle, health, and well-being.
- Post-Op Rehabilitation Therapy – We restore your comfort and confidence to enable you to do more of what you live for. Whether following surgery, such as a rotator cuff repair, knee replacement, or following illness or injury, we have the experience to give you back your life.