Auto Accident Physical Therapy Jacksonville FL
East Coast Injury Clinic – Auto Accident Physical Therapy Injury Care
located in Jacksonville, FL
Auto Accident Physical Therapy
If you have recently been injured in a car accident you may want to see a physical therapist to completely recover and get back to peak performance. Our certified physiotherapists at East Coast Injury have you covered. Our very competent as well as experienced physical therapists will expertly prepare a program that is designed with our collaborative team to meet your specific needs.
Auto injuries could include pressures, sprains, strain injury, over extension injuries, as well as severe injuries. Our physical therapists are skilled and experienced in rehabilitation treatment for these types of injuries. With their knowledge and skills, they have the cutting edge tool necessary to assist you in getting back to peak performance from you accident.
For many years, our specialists have established a specific knowledge base of car crash physical therapy efforts that aid our patients to successful go back to work in better shape than they started!
Contact Us Today To Get Started
What To Expect After Your Accident
At your first appointment, your physical therapist will perform a thorough evaluation based on your history and current presentation. We’ll work closely with your referring medical provider or legal team if due to an auto accident to ensure that your rehab progresses as smoothly as possible. Treatments for your injury include modalities, such as electrical stimulation and ultrasound, manual therapy techniques, strengthening exercises, movement analysis, and ergonomic assessments and education.
What Type Of Car Accident Therapy Program?
- Balance & Vestibular Therapy – Instability, falls, fear, dizziness, vertigo, and nausea are inconvenient, uncomfortable, and dangerous. Very commonly the cause is more related to movement than medicine. Our balance specialists don’t just treat symptoms, but also their underlying cause.
- Spine/Back Therapy – Our proven approach to back and neck pain integrates biomechanical testing, treatment, exercise, and education to enable self-management and an active lifestyle, health, and well-being.
- Post-Op Rehabilitation Therapy – We restore your comfort and confidence to enable you to do more of what you live for. Whether following surgery, such as a rotator cuff repair, knee replacement, or following illness or injury, we have the experience to give you back your life.
Remember: Making the appointment to see your physical therapist after a car wreck or any physically challenging event is a true sign of wisdom that might save you years of pain down the road. In fact, not making that appointment may cost you years of good-quality health!
Quality Care Options At EastCoastInjury
Southside's Top-Rated JTB & Auto Accident Chiropractor
East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist is located at 9889 Gate Parkway N Suite 305, Jacksonville.
Directions From Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) :
- Head northwest on Yankee Clipper Dr
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on Yankee Clipper Dr. slight left and keep right.
- Continue straight onto Dixie Clipper Dr
- Keep left to stay on Dixie Clipper Dr and continue onto Airport Rd.
- Turn right to merge onto I-95 S toward Jacksonville and merge onto I-95 S.
- Take exit 362A to merge onto I-295 S and head straight for 10.5mi.
- Keep left to stay on I-295 S and use the right 2 lanes to take exit 53 to merge onto FL-202 W/Butler Blvd.
- Take the Gate Parkway exit and keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Johns Town Center
- Merge onto Gate Pkwy N.
- Turn right and East Coast Injury Clinic - Chiropractor & Neurologist will be on your left.
We are open Monday Friday 9am - 6:00pm. For additional questions, you can call us at (904) 513-3954 or you can find us on Yelp. Our Jacksonville chiropractor is waiting on your call. There is no reason to live with chronic pain due to your work or auto injury.